electric drive Center CZPT lateral move Systems Stainless steel motor housing injection pump Driveline Motor gearboxes for Irrigation System
|Power Saver III:
Application: 480/360 Volt A.C. Electric motors with 95% Efficient planetary speed reducing gearboxes for power transmission of electric drive Center CZPT / lateral move Systems. Also uses in power transmission for injection pump on chemical applicators.
20CrMnTi/20CrMnMo for your choice
Gray cast iron HT250 according to standard GB/T 1348-2009 Ductile iron QT450-10 according to standard GB/T 1348-2009 Cast steel ZG310-570 according to standard GB/T 5613-2014
40Cr,45#,20CrMnTi,20CrMnMo for your choice according to your request.
POWER To ensure the correct use of the product we recommand to pay attention to the specifications mentioned on our technical sheet.Consider also the input rotation speed,the power input and the transmission ratios.Where the rotation or other working conditions are different,please contact LongQuan technical department.
The reducer is usually supplied without lubricant.The recommended quantity of lubricant is indicated on our catalogue and the first replaced must be done after 50-60 hours of running,then replaced after 600-800 working hours. The emptying of the gearbox should be made immediately after the working,with the oil still hot,in order to avoid the deposition of sludge.Check frequently the oil level and top up the oil whenever necessary.
Extensive use for agricultural machines
Guarantee: High precision, high wear resistance, low noise, smooth and steady, high strength
|Agricultural Products Processing, Farmland Infrastructure, Tillage, Harvester, Planting and Fertilization, Grain Threshing, Cleaning and Drying, Agricultural Machine
Optimizing Performance with Gear Ratios in Irrigation Gearboxes
Gear ratios play a crucial role in optimizing the performance of irrigation gearboxes by allowing precise control over the speed and torque output of the gearbox. Here’s how gear ratios contribute to performance:
- Torque Multiplication: In irrigation systems, different tasks require varying levels of torque. By using gear ratios, the gearbox can multiply the torque from the input source, enabling the equipment to handle heavy loads such as moving large irrigation arms or distributing water through long pipes.
- Speed Reduction: In some cases, the output speed of the gearbox needs to be reduced to match the requirements of the irrigation equipment. Gear ratios enable the gearbox to slow down the rotational speed while maintaining sufficient torque, ensuring precise and controlled movement.
- Speed Increase: Conversely, gear ratios can also be used to increase the output speed of the gearbox, allowing faster movement of certain irrigation components like pivots or linear systems. This is particularly useful for covering larger areas efficiently.
- Precision Control: Gear ratios offer fine-tuning capabilities for controlling the movement of irrigation equipment. The ability to select the appropriate gear ratio ensures that the equipment moves at the desired speed, making it easier to achieve uniform water distribution and coverage.
By carefully choosing the right gear ratio for the specific irrigation task, operators can optimize the performance of their irrigation gearboxes, enhance water distribution efficiency, and ultimately contribute to successful and sustainable agricultural practices.
Function of Irrigation Gearboxes in Agricultural Systems
An irrigation gearbox is a specialized component used in agricultural irrigation systems to control the movement of water for efficient irrigation. It plays a crucial role in distributing water to crops and fields effectively:
1. Water Flow Control: Irrigation gearboxes are designed to control the flow of water from the water source to the irrigation pipes or channels. They regulate the amount of water released and the direction in which it flows, ensuring even distribution across the entire field.
2. Valve Operation: Many irrigation systems use valves to manage water flow. Irrigation gearboxes are often integrated with these valves to open, close, or adjust them based on the irrigation schedule. The gearbox’s ro
Enhancing Efficiency of Drip and Sprinkler Irrigation with Irrigation Gearboxes
Irrigation gearboxes play a crucial role in enhancing the efficiency of both drip and sprinkler irrigation systems by ensuring precise water distribution and optimal performance:
- Drip Irrigation: In drip irrigation systems, irrigation gearboxes help regulate the pressure and flow of water in the drip lines. These gearboxes ensure that each plant receives the right amount of water directly at its root zone. By controlling the water delivery, irrigation gearboxes minimize water wastage due to overspray or runoff. Additionally, the ability to adjust water flow helps accommodate different soil types and plant water requirements, contributing to efficient water use.
- Sprinkler Irrigation: For sprinkler irrigation systems, irrigation gearboxes are used in various components, including rotating sprinkler heads and pivoting arms. These gearboxes enable precise control over the direction, angle, and rotation of the sprinkler heads, ensuring uniform coverage of the field. By accurately distributing water over the cultivated area, irrigation gearboxes minimize under-irrigated or over-irrigated spots. This results in improved crop health, reduced water wastage, and increased overall efficiency of the irrigation system.
By incorporating irrigation gearboxes into both drip and sprinkler irrigation setups, farmers can achieve better control over water distribution, reduce water consumption, and enhance the overall efficiency of their irrigation practices.
tational motion is translated into the linear motion needed to operate the valve mechanisms.
3. Timing and Scheduling: Some irrigation gearboxes are equipped with timers or sensors that allow for automated irrigation scheduling. The gearbox can be programmed to open or close valves at specific times, ensuring that crops receive water when needed.
4. Precision and Control: Irrigation gearboxes provide precise control over the water distribution process. This control is essential for preventing over- or under-watering, which can negatively impact crop health and yield. Proper water distribution also helps conserve water resources.
5. Adaptation to Terrain: Agricultural fields often have varying terrain and elevation changes. Irrigation gearboxes can be adjusted to accommodate different field layouts and slopes, ensuring that water reaches all areas evenly.
6. Integration with Pump Systems: In some cases, irrigation gearboxes are connected to pump systems that supply water from a water source such as a well or reservoir. The gearbox ensures that the pump operates efficiently, maintaining consistent water pressure and flow rates.
7. Maintenance and Durability: Irrigation gearboxes are designed to withstand the outdoor and agricultural environment. They are often constructed with durable materials and sealed to prevent water and debris ingress. Regular maintenance is required to ensure smooth operation and longevity.
Overall, irrigation gearboxes are essential components in agricultural irrigation systems. They enable precise control over water distribution, improve water efficiency, and contribute to the overall health and yield of crops by ensuring proper hydration.
editor by CX 2023-08-29