Bt40 High Quality High Efficiency CNC Machine, CNC Milling Machine Cneter, CNC Milling Machine

Bt40 High Quality High Efficiency CNC Machine, CNC Milling Machine Cneter, CNC Milling Machine

BT40 High CZPT High Efficiency CNC CZPT, CNC Milling CZPT Cneter, CNC Milling CZPT (EV1165L)

High speed, high torque servo motor, 
fast speed and high efficiency, 
Rapid feed rate: 48M/min
Cutting speed: 15M/min 

Detailed Specification:

Gorgeous CZPT Appearance.


one. Total Splash Guard
2. Belt type spindle: BT40/10000rpm   7.5/11.0kw(EV1165L)  (Op: Immediate Type, Gearbox Variety, ect)
3. X/Y /Z axis linear guideways 
four. Spindle ring spray cooling
5. ZheJiang   Hinwin/PMI ball screw
six.Cutting cooling system
7.Central auto-lubrication system
eight.Air blast through spindle
nine.Heat exchanger for electric cabinet
ten.Manual pulse generator
eleven.RS232C Interface
12.Working light
13.Indicator light of pause and completion
fourteen.CZPT switched off power supply M30
15.Basic toolbox
16.Leveling bolts and blocks
17.24 arm type tool magazine (EV1165L)


Item unit EV640L EV850L/M EV1060L/M EV1165L EV1270L/M EV1370L EV1580 EV1890
X/Y/Z-axis travel mm 600/400/450 800/five hundred/five hundred 1000/600/600 1100/650/600 1200/700/seven-hundred 1300/750/700 1500/800/seven hundred 1800/900/800
Table size mm 420*seven-hundred five hundred*1050 600*1300 660*1200 seven hundred*1360 seven hundred*1400 800*1700 900*2000
Max.table load KG 350 600 1000 1000 1400 1400 2000 2000
BT-Kind   BT40 BT40/50 BT50(OPBT40)
Spindle max. speed rpm 12000 Belt type 10000 (op 12000/15000) 6000
Spindle power KW 5.5/seven.5 seven.five/11 seven.5/11(op11/15)   11/fifteen(op15/eighteen.5)
Cutting feed rate mm/min -20000 -ten thousand -8000
Rapid feed rate m/min 48*forty eight*36


L:48*forty eight*36
L:36*36*thirty L:30*thirty*24


Net weight KG 4500 5800   6500 6800 7500 8000 12000 15500
NC System MITSUBISHI M80B   /   SIEMENS 828D   /   FANUC  OIMF                 CZPTal :EV640LE/850LE  GSK25i)

About us

In 2001, HIRUNG,started by Mr.Rocky, started out CNC equipment tools company.At the beginning of its institution, HIRUNG was an agent organization of CNC device resources of international CZPT manufacturers to market CNC device and provide supporting companies for consumers.

In 2008,HIRUNG started to offer CNC equipment and its bare motor with higher top quality.

In 2013,with the complex assistance of ZheJiang EUMA,a maker of previous Germany SPINNER, HIRUNG started to produce higher precision device resources of its own brand.

In January 2015, we recognized HangZhou HIRUNG CZPT CZPTry Company Ltd..From then on, HIRUNG started out to do organization in the CZPT market place and sell its personal manufacturer all over the entire world.

In July 2015, we established up our brand name business office in Indonesia.

In August 2015, we established up our brand name workplace in Bangladesh.

In the very same year, HIRUNG CNC equipment equipment received CE high quality basic safety certification, ISO top quality administration technique certification.

At current, HIRUNG regards CNC machine equipment and CNC automation as the top business. Now, HIRUNG CNC machines with substantial quality are extensively utilised in far more than sixteen countries, this kind of as Russia, Belarus, Bahrain, Dubai, Slovakia, Pakistan, Mexico, Xihu (West Lake) Dis.via, ect. HIRUNG is CZPT for its higher steadiness and high top quality.

We regard “delivering exceptional products and good following-provider for buyers”as function.Our objective is to make “HIRUNG”become a single of the most specialist CNC device device automation makes in China.

Why choose us:

one.Reliable CZPTmark Firm.
2.Gold CZPT and Audited Suppliers in Made-in-China.
three.Customize CZPT In accordance to Customer’s Need.
four.CE approved and A single yr guarantee,supply whole-lifestyle technology assist.
five.High quality with aggressive value.


Q: Are you buying and selling organization or maker ?

A: We are manufacturing unit.

Q: How lengthy is your shipping and delivery time?

A: CZPTly it is 35 days , it is according to amount.

Q: Do you give samples ? is it free of charge or added ?

A: NO.

Q: What is your phrases of payment ?

A: T/T 30% with the order, the rest 70% of overall volume T/T prior to. 

Packing : 

Deal :  Normal wood situation for export 
Shipping:   30-45days shipping and delivery time . 


Bt40 High Quality High Efficiency CNC Machine, CNC Milling Machine Cneter, CNC Milling Machine